for sale/trade in philly will ship

M

mbm28

something happened to my last thread... it isn't closed and i didn't get a message about it, it just vanished! anyways i shipped 3 people's rock today and ive got some more left.
email for pics marshall <dot> montgomery <at> gmail.com please include your zip code
I suggest you email instead of posting in this thread in case something happens to it again! It's roughly $3.50-$4/lb which includes shipping in most cases (if you order a small amount of rock your price goes up because shipping goes down as you order more). it's good rock been in my systems or other people's a long time.
local pick up welcome and ive had several people contact about this.
WILL TRADE FOR A NICE SKIMMER OR A LARGE CLOSED LOOP PUMP!!!!!

M

mbm28

Originally Posted by Simms
why won't you return my email?

you must be sending it to the wrong place! i have not missed an email i just checked and i dont' see anything from anyone named simms so you must be missending it. my email is marshall <insert a dot here> montgomery <insert - symbol> gmail.com
try resending it and identify who you are so we are clear. i have another local coming tomorrow so you can coem then too. thanks

M

mbm28

I've still got some rock left if anyone is interested. As you can see it is good rock :) Also have pics I can send. thanks

M

mbm28

I'm shipping out rock Wednesday (tomorrow) if anyone wants a box. I've still got some good pieces left. If you're local you can swing by too :happyfish

papan

Hi.
Lost your last email but still want to get some live rocks if you have any left.
I think i will be in Kings of Prussia on Saturday and if it's not far from you i can stop by.
:joy:

M

mbm28

I'm about 20 minutes from KOP with no traffic. I'm right off the schuykill, exit 346a. Email me at marshall <dot> montgomery <at> gmail.com