For sale

roll tide

2001 Mercedes C240 with 56k miles. Awsome car, need something bigger. My wife and I just had a baby girl!!! Sorry its not saltwater related so how about this? I will drop the price some if you throw in some corals
If interested please email me juiced67@hotmail.com
Thanks

roll tide

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
how much u askin
They are between $20 and $22 thousand on autotrader. I'm listing here at $19,000 so maybe I dont have to do all the autotrader hassle. Email for any questions you may have. Thanks, Scott

roll tide

Features include:
Leather Seats
Power Dr/Ps Seats w/ memory
6 Disc CD Changer
Indash am/fm cassette
First Aid Kit in rear deck
Push button rear headrest
Phone jack
SOS( like Onstar)
Power Mirrors
Power Locks
Power steering
Power Brakes (all disc)
Automatic w/ manual bump shift
V6
Sunroof
Windows, Trunk, and Sunroof open with key (remote)
Great Gas Milage
And more...

roll tide

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
I'll trade you my land Rover, you can't get any bigger then that.
Thats funny you offer that. My wife actually mentioned a Land Rover.

bellanavis

I got it when we had our son, hes 2 now, and can climb in and out of the car himself, time to get something sporty.

roll tide

I got your email late last night. That is a great looking Land Rover, but my wife thinks she may want to get a Lincoln Aviator. But the car is still for sale. Thanks though, Scott

bellanavis

Your wife and I seem to have the same taste in cars, if we could have found a Lincoln Navigator in the color I wanted, I would have gotten that over the Land Rover.

roll tide

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
Your wife and I seem to have the same taste in cars, if we could have found a Lincoln Navigator in the color I wanted, I would have gotten that over the Land Rover.
There nice. I have an Escalade now, but I cant part with that and she wants something bigger. If the price of gas continues I'll have to get a moped!!!

bellanavis

And you sound like my husband!!! It takes over $80 to fill my Land Rover. Wow, with the cars you guys have, you both must have great jobs.