For Sale

reefnjeff

I am selling my 75 reef complete with every thing and tank or I can just sell the live stock, the tank includes: over 90lbs of live rock,(Fiji, Marshal island, Tonga and plant rock), 2Sm and 1Lg colonies of green star polyp, 2 colonies of yellow polyp coral Sm and LG, 1 mother toadstoll coral and 2 baby sisters, orange tube coral, yellow cup coral, 2 colonies of mushrooms, 2 colonies of botton polyps, 5 flower anemones, 3 feather dusters, 20 turbo snails, about 14 dwarf hermits, coral banded shrimp, brittle star amd other odds and ends of life, 1 firefish goby, 1 purple firefish goby and 1 green mandarin, ohhh and a green chromis.
with the tank will come heavy duty stand, seaclone skimmer, 2 power heads, the lighting, additives, ETC. if interested we can arrange shipping or meeting some were if close by, I am asking for $750.00 for the life stock and $1000.00 for every thing

reefnjeff

p.s. the alantic anemone is gone and there is 40 lbs of live sand, I forgot to mention that and also there is the small ricordia and sea mat colony.

mini-reefer

Would you be willing to seperate the items? I'm looking for lighting stuff and am curious what you have. You can email if you like at bigjbj@kscable.com or post here. Thanks.
Mini-Reefer

zack schwartz

Hi Did u sell the tank yet. You never answered the upper post about splitting it up. I would love that skimmer. Anyway email me at Zanyzack2@aol.com Thanks

frogger

revjlw-
5 hours for a 65 mile drive!!??!!??!! Need a little advice or a helpful hint? Gas peddle on the right!! LOL!

livesandlover

Please email me i would like to come and see your tank and make u an offer for the tank i live in superior next to duluth and would like to see this tank email me and i will give u my number so we can arrange a meeting
Dusty

reefnjeff

I will drop the price to $800.00 for any serious buyers, I half one more month before I have to leave for China. price for just life stock I will drop to $600.00