For Sale

ak_reefer

Hello All,
Well I am breaking down my aquarium and selling everything. I will try and sale most of the inhabitants locally but we will see how that goes. I can deliver in the Seattle area or in Alaska. Would prefer not to ship any of my fish or corals because I am afraid of their survival. Anyway here is a list of what I have.
2X55w PC Hood with one 10K light, dual switch used 5 months asking $80.00 paid 120.00. 4X95w VHO which includes Ballast endcaps wiring harness and 2Super Actinic Bulbs and 2 Actinic White Bulbs. The bulbs are only 2 months old. I also have an AquaFuge Refugium with JBJ lighting. I also have a Natural Wave power strip for wave like conditions with the use of powerheads. Now for the fish and coral.
Pair of False Percs
Falcos Hawkfish
Strawberry Dotty Back
Yellow Watchman Goby
Huge Green Brittle Star
Assorted Number of Snails and Hermits
Large Toadstool
Large Bubble Coral
Medium Green Bubble Coral
Med Plate Coral
Huge Leather (Not sure of type)
Med Pagoda Coral
Branching Frogspawn
Large Green Frilly Mushrooms
Yellow Polyps
Pulsing Xenia
Candy Cane Coral
Button Polyps
Large Mettalic Green Mushroom (this thing is huge)
Marshall Island Live rock (55lbs) (xenia and yellow polyps have made a lot of it home)
My aquarium has been up for over 2 years no big problems.
Oh yeah I forgot 45 Gallon Acrylic Sea Clear Aquarium
Email me with any questions. Like I said I am trying to sale it locally first and of course the lights, powerheads, and refugium will be the last to go after the inhabitants are gone. Except for the PC hood it is ready to go.
Thanks,
Javier

ak_reefer

Hey mighty,
Just to clarify it is a hang on the back refugium by CPR. I am asking 100.00 for the refugium and light together. I paid 90.00 for the refugium and 69.00 for the light.
Thanks,
javier

kevcon

Hi sorry to here your selling your tank, Why are you breaking it down? Anyway I would like to have your fuge and any corals or rocks you need to find a good home for, My current tank has been running for about 5 years. Let me know I live in washington about an hour from seattle. Email c.dickey@attbi.com

susies

Hi Javier,
I'm sorry to hear you're giving up your tank. I'm very interested in the snails, hermits, starfish, toadstool, leather?, pulsing xenia, large metallic green mushroom (how big?), and possibly some of the M.I. rock. Could you let me know some prices for these. I could meet you anywhere in the Seattle area. Thanks!!!
Susie
wksiii@aol.com