For those who say they have microbubbles

hip68

Just thought i would post this pic of my ongoing struggle. Alot of people here are complaining that they have microbubbles. Well i figured id chuck these two pics of my problem :( I have SO many bubbles that when my pump chops them up even worse it leads to foam nearly on the top of my water. This gets sucked down the overflows into my foaming sump and then rechopped and reinjected into the tank. The pipes going into the bucket in the sump are going through bioballs to slow the water down to where it doesnt make so many bubbles, it helped some. But not enough... Im gonna hafta pull the sump and try to put baffles in i guess. Anyway... pics are NOT for the weak of heart. (the pump btw that does this is on for maybe 10 minutes/day.. just enought to make sure the surface gets agitated well and the water flowing around.

hip68

No after 10 minutes i turn it off :) its due to the HUGE ammount of water it moves (1950gph at 0ft ) and that makes a TON of bubbles in my sump that are being sucked up and blown back into the tank by the 3 spraybars. So until i get the microbubble issue in the sump solved ill have this issue in the tank. So the pump is only on 10 minutes of every day. I have a mag7 in the tank right now that keeps water moving to keep it from stagnating.
im probably gonna turn it into a closed loop until i can get the baffles in. Hopefully that will solve my problem. BUt i worry that the baffles will let the pump suck out more than the water flowing through the baffles and expose the inlet to air.. creating.. you guessed it bubbles.