found my way back home

m.rogers

i have found my way back to SWF.com i have been realy tied up with work and life in it self for to long now and am going to cut back. i will try to get some pics up later to day of my tanks. my 150 had to be started over again after a fire that kill every thing in my 72bofront (yes i lost my beloved clowns) and the people that cleaned out my house kick off the power to the 150 and killed every thing in it to so it was just about a totel loss if not for mark (attml) who let me save some stuff in his tank.
mike

monalisa

Wow, I feel like a real booger sitting here and pouting about my new lights not working properly!! I agree, your tank looks great!!! Some day... some day...some day...
thanks for putting things into perspective for me (unintentional on your part, but thank you anyway).
Lisa :happyfish

fishieness

wow!!! huuuuge sand bed!!! ive always been a sucker for big sand beds..... but now taht i think about it..... i dont have one............ :notsure: maybe the next tank i start, or if i ever tank one of my two down./ looks great though and glad to have you back

m.rogers

Originally Posted by carshark
absolutely wow!!!! very nice comeback, real strong id say.....

carshark thanks
are you talking about the 4 pic of fish if so it is a clown tang
mike

m.rogers

fishieness thanks i like the deep sand bed aswell but on my other tank (pics in a little bit) there is not much sand at all
mike

m.rogers

here is the tank i got to replace my old 72 it is a 58gal and i am still not sure what will go in it.

carshark

Originally Posted by m.rogers
carshark thanks
are you talking about the 4 pic of fish if so it is a clown tang
mike

yeah i saw the close up pic when you posted while i was posting.. very nice he's big..

kjord97

wow i do not think there is enough snails in there. maybe 2 or 3more dozen will do it. hehe lol nice lookin tank
:jumping: hmmm wow just noticed your from MD please check out our wonderful club site if you have not already seen it. www.smmas.org