Foxface Lo??

patandlace

I've had one for about a year. I've heard people compare it to a bee sting. If you are allergic to the venom it could be dangerous. They are peacefull fish and stays away when I have my hands are in the tank. Except when I'm holding a veggie clip. Then I'm in and out like I stole something.

patandlace

Originally Posted by new-guy
Can I Put Him In With Clowns ,cardinal,wrasse?
Should be fine. What size tank?

B

bonita69

I have one and we respect each other. He loves the camara and swims all around me and my hands and I also hand feed him. When he gets me worried I tell him with a swish of my hands to go away.Only makes me worried when the other fish come close to me he will show his dorsels at them.He wants me all to himself. He was very shy for the longest time and when I was working in the tank he would just go hide and turn spoty black and grey. Now after having him for 3 years he loves me and swimms under and over my arms when I am in the tank. He does not touch/rub me though. Well he did bite me once scared the crap out of me! His mouth suprised me how hard it was and has teeth/gums like a catfish.
I repect him as I know he can hurt me with his dorsel fins. Painful but by far from deadly. They are great fish and does not bother nobody are anything in my tank.He just swims around and nibbles on my live rock. I think it would be a good choice they are a neat fish.
Needs a 75 gal or larger to be happy.

leftyblite

Mine is awesome, just loves to beg for food. Usually runs and hides when my hands are in the tank. Got mine when he was about 2 inches just over a year ago. Now 5-6 inches and growing. AWESOME FISH!!!

bewaretheblond

mine always stays black on the top, so that you can't see his spot. and he is always flicking his spines like he is nervous or something. he has been in the tank for about 3 months now and he never did that in the qt