Foxface with Bacterial Infection?

richmond98

I checked out Beth's threads on illness and checked out the pics to see if i could match up anything....only thing that kinda comes close is the pics of the "Bacterial Infection". I dont remember 100% if he already had this coloring towards his tail before or not but i am noticing it now. Sometimes its there sometimes its not, last few days as ive been keeping an eye on it, it doesnt seem to be getting worse so ive been thinking since he changes colors all the time (scared the crap outta me when i first got him, didnt know
)
Anyways, towards his tail i am noticing some redness mainly around the last part of his body before the tail fins start and kinda towards his back. What do you think??? anything to worry about?? Thanks

jthomas0385

I don't know about the redness but my Foxface changes colors all the time. While the lights are on he's a normal yellow color, but after the lights go off I noticed that he turns different shades of black to white all over his body.

richmond98

ok so the other day i was up close and personal with Mr. Moody and he was right at the glass just chillen for me, he was a nice bright yellow color (the normal coloring for fox's) and there was no redness at his tail. Now little while later he was his off shade again and the redness was back.