Frag Pack for sell

bluering09

Ok I m sure some of you seem this..... The fallowing zoas are for sell.
This frag pack is $100 + shipping or you can purchase frags individually.
USPS Priority 2-3 days will be $15 and Overnight delivery will be $30-6 depending on your location. There is NO GUARANTEE ON PRIORITY DELIVERY(2-3 days), I can only guarantee Express delivery
5 Candy Apple Pink Zoas $8 per head
3 Tub Blues $15 per head
5 Light Bright Pink Zoas $7 per head
5+ Baby Blue Zoas $2 per head
5+ Pink Panthers zoas $10
10 Egle Eyes $15
5+ Carribean Zoas $15
10 Kriptinite zoas $15
5+ Twinlight Pink Zoas $7
Plus some add ons
For Those who purchased from me last time they get a special deal and for those who know they have helped me alot here too.

Plz feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

bluering09

BUMP! Price is reduced to $100 + shipping. And sorry for the comfussion on the shipping warranty. Overnight delivery guarantee

bluering09

Ok $55+ SHIPPING FOR ALL FRAGS. My zip code is 77459 and you can figure shipping cost according to your own location. Thank you for looking!
6+ Candy Apple Pink Zoas
10 Light Bright Pink Zoas
5+ Baby Blue Zoas
10 Pink Panthers zoas
10 Egle Eyes
5+ Carribean Zoas
10 Kriptinite zoas
10 Twinlight Pink Zoas
Plus some add ons

swat_186

Originally Posted by bluering09
http:///forum/post/2719878
Ok $55+ SHIPPING FOR ALL FRAGS. My zip code is 77459 and you can figure shipping cost according to your own location. Thank you for looking!
6+ Candy Apple Pink Zoas
10 Light Bright Pink Zoas
5+ Baby Blue Zoas
10 Pink Panthers zoas
10 Egle Eyes
5+ Carribean Zoas
10 Kriptinite zoas
10 Twinlight Pink Zoas
Plus some add ons
how about the tub blues? im really wanting some of them the most! email me at swat_186@msn com
oww and do you take paypal? thanks shawn

slade30

I am in terested in the baby blues, pink panthers, eagle eyes, and kryptonite, and one other one that you this is very colorful and wows people. Would you consider for $25 plus shipping. How do these things due under power compacts, will they spread. These will be my first zoas. Not sure what shipping would cost to 08234. 2 day is fine. This is how I always ship. I hope this works for you. I would buy all but I do not think I have the room. Thanks
Antonio
e-mail at: afedericorph@comcast.net