Frag Pack..Monti's and ZOOOOOOS!

wattsupdoc

My orange monti cap has practically outgrown it's place. Soooo, it's time to frag it back.
I've got a few other things to let go with them. I can get several 1" to 1.5" frags of the orange cap. I can get a few good frags of green monti cap, also I have probaly 3 or 4 different varieties of zooanthids I can frag off. I can mount these on a piece of rock rubble for an additional $3 per mount. But really they'll probably ship safer without the mount. Orange cap goes for $12 per 1" to 1.5" frag. Green the same, zooanthids $3 per polyp. Shipping is at the buyers expense. Will be shipping these USPS OVERNIGHT ONLY! OR FEDEX overnifght if you preffer. I will ship several of these out at one time. Styro lined box with heat packs. Double bagged.
Heres the deal, You pic either of the monti caps you want, or both. Then up to 3 different varieties of the zooanthids. Zooznthids will be from 3-5 polyps per frag. YOU CHOOSE the variety and amount. I'm figuring I can probably get about 10 packs with what I have available. But I'll have tons of the orange cap to frag as the colony is going to be practically diminished to make room for the new multi-color monticap colony. So if you just want a single frag of the orange cap and nothing else, then we can do that.
I couldnt get a pic of the green cap just yet. But I will tomorrow. There are some of these zoos I wont be able to get a whole lot of. The red center, green skirt (eagle eye looking ones) Are going to be limited availability, with only providing 3 polyps per pack, probably only 5 packs total. Other zooanthids are also a little limited. I've got lots of the red zoos.

wattsupdoc

I'll do a flat rate of 30.00 to any where USPS can garauntee overnight delivery. In th continental U.S. that is. You need to check with you P.O. if they can garantee from 65721. It'll be much easier if you check. If your interested, post up a reply saying they will, or PM me.

paintballer768

Ill be keeping tabs on this thread for sure. Ill be ordering my metal halide lighting in a week or two, and Ill be sure to PM you when. I would love a piece of that monti, best price Ive seen thus far
!

jwright16

Hey I want to get 5 different neon colored zoos and a orange and green monti. You have anything else that is cool in color? I have way too much brown stuff in my tank.