Frag Party

misfit

I was thinking of having a party on sunday the 28 or the next sun after not sure and was looking for a close head count.Anyone interested.I have lots to frag and trade along with some misc filters ,power heads, and pumps.I do not want to ship. Thanks Misfit

misfit

Well its a start I would like to get a bunch of people together. So far im gonna frag some finger leather,some zoos,red, purple shrooms , a ton of pulsing xenia.Ill try to post a pic of the tank later on.

mbowker

Believe it or not i still dont have xenia
I have anthelia, green striped mushrooms, red pimpled mushrooms,

fishfryer

i frag today for the party blue mushroom, kenya tree,:; have rock with 6 green stripe whole mushrooms, whole purple mushroom with green stars on the rock to bring and if anyone stilll needs whole red mushrooms on rock.
when did we decide on the date of the frag party and time ? :jumping:

misfit

Come On anybody else the more the better.I would like to get a few more reefers together to share the hobbie and BS.Well It will prob end up to be on Feb the 4th. Anyone have any problems with that.

pete43

what's the time/date I'll try to be there.It'd be difficult because I am in the process of moving and doing home repairs,so hopefully I can get away for a while

misfit

ok it wil be feb 4 at 11 till like 2.If you need directions email me at sanderson416@comcast.net from where your comming from and ill give you best and easiest directions I can to get here. If you have any children dont be afraid to bring them as i have 3.

pete43

Sounds good I'll try to make it.Are you anywhere near Aqua Oceans?
I kinda know my way around Toms River.I hope to make it there and meet everyone.