frag question

teviesfish

i have a wave machine just in and it seems that part of my mushroom has come slightly off the rock where the flow was too hard. I have since moved it but i am new at fraging and glueing. Should i just leave it or try to reattatch it? :notsure:

alyssia

I don't think you can glue shrooms, they're too slimy. I just set my "loose" shrooms on a piece of rubble in a low flow area of the tank.
BTW, how did the switch go? :joy:

teviesfish

Originally Posted by alyssia
I don't think you can glue shrooms, they're too slimy. I just set my "loose" shrooms on a piece of rubble in a low flow area of the tank.
BTW, how did the switch go? :joy:
It went great. All of the fish are happy as pie. Had to make some adjustments with some corals. The plates needed to go back to the sand. My fuzzy shrums are "in hybernation" lfs said they do this. where they dont expand alot for anywhere from a day to a couple weeks and then flurish again. Hope he is right. :notsure: they open but only half way right now. But i did make an order today for new corals. Yippy. how are things going with your tank? ~ Bonnie

alyssia

Originally Posted by teviesfish
It went great. All of the fish are happy as pie. Had to make some adjustments with some corals. The plates needed to go back to the sand. My fuzzy shrums are "in hybernation" lfs said they do this. where they dont expand alot for anywhere from a day to a couple weeks and then flurish again. Hope he is right. :notsure: they open but only half way right now. But i did make an order today for new corals. Yippy. how are things going with your tank? ~ Bonnie

Don't know how I missed this before! Things are okay (I hope), today my corals didn't look so good so I started checking things and the temp was almost 90! The stupid heater was stuck on. It's down to 84 now and the corals are looking alot better, all the fish seem fine. I just hope they don't get stressed and get ich now.

Kellee