Frag tank build

spkdtch

i have a 10gallon lying around that id like to set up as a frag tank/hospital tank for coals
filtration and heating are my issue, my issue is finding the right lighting set up for a 10 gallon, its 20" wide and all i can seem to find are 18" or 24", and not very high output
any suggestions?
i plan on growing most things
so a minimum of t-5 lights id assume

spkdtch

that my only option? i was hoping to spend under 100bucks since i dont need the frag tank, just would be nice and fun to build, but i cant afford that type of money just on a whim

spkdtch

bump
all i was really hoping to spend was under $100, $150 max since its not an absolute necessity but i would like one and it would come in handy
i plan on growing mostly zoas because they are my favorite but id like to do the majority of corals in this tank if possible
i understand i wouldn't be able to supply light for all coral types, but thats ok because when i am ready to upgrade and collect more difficult corals, ill upgrade my lighting as well
so what can i get away with and be sufficient and aid in growth but not go overboard like metal hallides on a few zoas in a 10gallon

marine7198

ive been using aquatraders lights for a while no problems just dont get metal halides unless ur ready to put money into them, but the t5 are awesome i have 4 different ones and they are all great, all my corals are doing awesome....just a suggestion im sure ull get controvery on this one. very cheap lighting ex: 24 inch t5 4 bulb for 85 shipped, but it works just like nova or current usa