Frag tank/Fuge with aquapod

bs21

So i have been considering setting up a frag tank/ fuge with my aquapod. I have a 10 and 20gallon tank that i have laying around that i was thinking of using one of them for this project. It will be for small frags zoas and whatever else i have that i decide to frag. I also thought making a small section for macroalgae that is currently in one of the back chambers of my aquaopod.
Anyway here are my thoughts so far (this is still in early planning stages but just looking for some thoughts or insight on things i haven't thought of yet):
The aquapod would have a stand that sits above it that holds this tank. I have an idea for the stand to suport this other tank that won't limit the aquapods viewing but it is to hard to describe just an image in my head so far. A pump from the 2nd chamber in the aquapod would pump up to the tank there would be two chambers one for the macroalgae and the other for frag section with a standpipe on the other end just below water surface that would drain back into one of the back chambers of the aquapod.
Something like image below done in paint very quickly!
One thing i allready thought of was flow through the tank either to fast for fuge or to slow for frags but a small powerhead could be added to frag section. Also i am getting 70w clamp on halide for pod so no hood and was thinking of using aquapod lights on frag tank.
Oh well if you have any ideas throw them on out there!