fragging a colt coral

houndhome1

I checked through some of the older post and could not find a step by step on fragging colt.
I have done mushrooms, frogspawn, and zoes. The colt is new to me. It's two months old and is growing like a weed.
There is a spot at the base were the three branches have separated.
Can I just take a razor and cut through the connecting tissue at the base to create three separate branches?

santiago

how the people at my lfs do it is they put a rubber band on a bfanch and it slowly separates the peice from the other peice. i also have a colt and it is about 11in. tall and beautiful.

tropills

Originally Posted by Houndhome1
I checked through some of the older post and could not find a step by step on fragging colt.
I have done mushrooms, frogspawn, and zoes. The colt is new to me. It's two months old and is growing like a weed.
There is a spot at the base were the three branches have separated.
Can I just take a razor and cut through the connecting tissue at the base to create three separate branches?
Yep that will work just try to do your cutting out of the tank if at all possible to be on the safe side, do a search for some of reefkprZ fragging threads, think he has a couple on different leathers, really good threads, he even has videos of fragging stuff.