fragging plug recomendation?

I agree with Mr X I make cement plugs with baby nipples. I let me them harden over a night or two and then put them in my toilet tank. I let them "cure" in the tank for about a month to two months. When they come out there good to go. I use straight portland cement and they hold up well.
The best thing is that they cost less then a penny per plug, can't beat that.

kholla12

Originally Posted by privatejoker
http:///forum/post/2677031
I agree with Mr X I make cement plugs with baby nipples. I let me them harden over a night or two and then put them in my toilet tank. I let them "cure" in the tank for about a month to two months. When they come out there good to go. I use straight portland cement and they hold up well.
The best thing is that they cost less then a penny per plug, can't beat that.

Do you have any pics of that.I make the disks but i couldnt figure out how to make the plugs.

Here are some pics of the final product. I also use ice cube trays to make bigger plugs for zoas.

I'm thinking of try the dixie cup thing out tonight.

I use straight portland cement, no extra sand, limestone, nothing. I mix it a little watery and pour it into what ever form I have.

mkzimms

how else can i cure it other than the toilet tank? i took a look in ours last night and it seems at one point someone used one of those blue toilet cleaner things in there so i dont trust it now. its the only toilet in the house.

mr_x

i'm in the concrete business. i'm telling you a fact. concrete leaches for longer than 2 days. the vinegar thing might seem to work because you are only adding a small amount of concrete to your tank, but put it in a small container, and check the ph. you'll see.

I agree with X, I'm in the construction business and I know a little about concrete. Fully cures in about 30 days. Put them in your toilet tank or in a bucket and let them cure the 30 days.