frags and colonies for sale

trish&dave

I will take the sun corals - shipping to 41051? And a blue with orange mouth favia. Send invoice to dwhanc00@yahoo or let me know your pay pal account.

My wife still have not told me what I got and how they look yet
Can you show me pictures of what you sent me? Especially the "Surprise" piece.

mr_x

Originally Posted by Adictedtoswf
http:///forum/post/2673167
My wife still have not told me what I got and how they look yet
Can you show me pictures of what you sent me? Especially the "Surprise" piece.
the pics are above.

the surprise piece is not a surprise if i tell you!

castaway

Hey X ,all the zoos are open, the sizes are awesome. After speaking with the wife the bag that leaked was the blasto, some of the heads look bad, but some look like they may make it. I am gonna give them a couple days to see if they rebound.All in all I am
, I would recommend, and will buy from this seller again.

mr_x

i think i gave you plenty of extra heads of blasto....didn't i? how many are under the weather?

castaway

Hey X, They didnt make it. Everything else looks great,I really like the way the eagle eyes glow under actinic.

blazin2k6

Thanks MR.X For the corals. The Orange Crush Acan is awesome and you did me good on giving me a nice big frag of it :) The Alien Eye Palythoas , wow you did me good again and they are all almost already open after only being in the tank for like 30 minutes. Wonderful looking palys. The Blastos arent looking so good but they are getting better looking i think. I dont really know anything about blastos as this is my first ever. But wow they have a bright green center. Nice. The Xenia well um... my peppermint shrimp must think its some new tasty snack cause i cant keep him away from it. It has actually been eating it. Ever hear of such a thing ? LOL. GREAT PACKAGING AND ICE PAK WAS STILL COLD AND NOTHING LEAKED. Will shop with you again as soon as you get some more things.