Frags and More.... Get em while there hot

phtby

i dont know about that...... whatever i got be a little expensive... well maybe really expensive... it would be better for you to give me a list of what you want and i also added some new stuff today in a different post called mini zoa colonys..... let me know ...because everything i have here could cost quite a bit... if you do want a bunch of things i will surely take care of you dont worry.....

horwichda

i'll get to you later today with a list but there will end up being a fairly large number of things on that list i'm willing to go up to 1,000 $ unless your stock would cost less or that please warn me now!!!

phtby

listen i have what i listed in this post and the new one ... i do this for fun so i really dont think i have a $1000 in stuff to sell you... i mean all together the stuff i have for sale doesnt even add up to $1000... this is all my left over stuff out of my frag tanks... i just setup new ones and i am trying to clear what i have fragged all ready... also clean out some space in my dt for some new stuff that should be coming soon
.. thanks mark... feel free to go through and let me know what you are interested in i will take care of you dont worry pal....... email me a list mfish@ptd.net or send me your digits and we can talk

jeffreyyy

Bump for great frags and great person/seller.
My first order for frags was from this man and I was very happy. He called to confirm my address because I left of the "RD" and he wanted to make sure that my order would get to me. Each frag was package in their own bag inside styrofoam box. I have since ordered from someone else and trust me that was a HUGE mistake.
If you're new like me please look at the feedback thread...which you'll see this man all over it with positives...but only order from ones that have a great track records and avoid throwing money away like I did with someone else.
I will order from PHTBY again and again and you should too!
Wow, I think I wrote a book on here!

phtby

wow i am so honored. I try my best to make sure that everyone is happy and they get everything alive. i spend alot of time and money growing out these corals. It is a passion and a learning experience all at one time.. I take pride in this hobby and i hope everyone else does to... i just cant see spending hundred and hundreds of dollars on these corals to see them lost during shipping.......Well thanks again for the awesome compliment i am seriously honored........ thanks mark