Frags, DFW

leboeuf

what kind of SPS & Xenia? I have a bad ass hydnophora and various polyps (star,sun,zoos),lots of shrooms. My Xenia just died but I wanted to replace it with white pulsing or something unique......let me know

chevytrks

LeBoeuf
i would love to trade xenia (pom-pom or red sea)for some colorful zoo's or some of your hydophora
tell me what your looking for ill try to come up with some.

dockery07

I have pom-pom xenia, acros and plate. I am not sure the exact names.
I am looking for shooms I just got new lights for my 55

leboeuf

dockery- I have plenty of shrooms. I don't know your time constraints but this weekend I'll get the razor out and start some propogation (sp). When were you looking at the DFW frag trade. Couple of weeks?
chevytrks- I have a few yellow sun's that I fragged a couple of weeks ago that are looking full. Not sure how to go about the grn stars though. The purple mat is spreading but I have never cut it before. I am also going to frag my finger leather this weekend to see how that goes.
enclosed a pic of the hydnophora.

dockery07

LeBoeuf-
I am in no hurry for the shooms. I have several I need to frag myself. My new PC light should be here by the end of the week. I can do Sunday. Saturday I have a golf thing.
Let me know

leboeuf

not a problem. I need to frag a few things this weekend inorder to get ready for our swopmeet. Sundays are fine. You still have the BIG tank set up right?

dockery07

WHich big tank? I took down the 125 that Sean made and sold it. He is working on a design for a 220. I have the tank sitting on the floor in the living room.

leboeuf

party at cheerflip's house!
Dock- I thought I remembered you having the big white tank display. I guess that was the 125. So where did your inhabitants go?
Alright ladies, lets talk shrooms. I have a variety:
2 big grn elephant ears
2 fuzzy shrooms (blue & grn)
dozens of the red pimple's
dozen grn hairy (i think) glow under antics
dozen grn pimple's.
Not real good at the id thing. I would be willing to frag any or all of these to get more variety.......watch ya got?
the attched are the grn pimples (i think) they are about 3 in across. got a bunch of them

dockery07

I have
recordia (peach & purple/green)
red
green stripe
yellow/neon green
green harry
purple
blue
mushroom colors
I just fraged a blue/green tree leather. I got three good frags. I also fraged a tree leather ( they say it's green who knows)
I have a couple of fish if your in the market.
Yes the white tank is gone, it is at cheerflips house. He is building a bigger one. Right now I just have the 180 set up. We can all meet here if you want.
look under new picture in the reef section. I will go bump it up for you.

cowtwon hockey

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum but not new to reef tanks. I am coming out of retirement so to speak. The tank has been on cruise control for about the past year. Long story short, all of the caulpera in my fuge/sump went sexual and crashed (before I knew that caulpera went sexual) and caused a massive spike in my system. The result was a yearlong hair algae bloom of epic proportions. Well I think that I finally have it under control and can actually see my reef now (kinda). In that year my Xenia kinda took over and I need to off load some of it. I would love to trade some frags with some of you in the DFW area. If you don't have anything to trade I would be willing to give some away for free and just ask that you keep me in mind in the future if you have something that you need to get rid of. If you are willing to trade however I will give away huge pieces for some zoo's or shrooms or whatever. The hair algae claimed a lot of my corals and I just want to get some variety back into the tank. If you want to see some picks of the xenia shoot me an email (modo0009@hotmail.com) and I'll send them out (I don't have a site to post them on just yet). I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and say that I hope to get to know some of you over time. In case you’re interested I'll list my tank bio below.
100 gal reef w/ 4in DSB with a sump/fuge with Caribbean Sea grass
4 48 in VHO bulbs w Ice cap Ballast
Xenia (two kinds)
Green Star Polyps
Green Shrooms
Torch Coral
(That’s all I have left in the coral Dept)
Juv Koran Angel
Purple Fire Fish
Bi color Blenny
Mandarin Goby (2 yrs old, he's a tuff little dude)
Yellow tail damsel
4 Skunk Cleaners
1 Blood Shrimp
10 Emeralds
10 Peppermint shrimp (at least they were in there at one time)
5 Sally Lightfoots
I think that is it. (It has been a year since I have bought anything for the tank so there might be some other things that I forgot)