Frags, DFW

chevytrks

have we set a date?
i am still interested
i sure do like that hydrophora !
finally got my wife into the hobby
she saw 4 seahorse that are about 1 - 1.5 inches tall (tiny)
we got 4 of them for $10 ea!!!!
set it up with live rock , and will add some frags and corals slowly

leboeuf

I'm sitting at Starbucks and just found out that I have to go to Munich and Austria this Sun thru next Sun. That screws my intentions of meeting up this week or next. I am still very interested and will follow this thread from overseas.
Chevytrks- no problem, I fragged the hydnophora again this weekend. Watch ya got for it?
Dockery- I'm in the neighborhood, so I can meet up anytime when i get back, if you wish
Sammy- you should be, dirty old man..LOL... (I'll take some pics.)
Cheer- significant others are not welcome! LOL

dockery07

Lets just get together when you get back. THere is no rush. I am going to be busy most of next week anyhow.

chevytrks

LeBeouf what are you looking for ?
i have an assortment to choose
let me know if your looking for anything in particular

leboeuf

I have a couple of leathers. Various shrooms. I think I'm getting xenia from Dockery, haven't discusses it. I just want more color in the tank and something that is NOT high Maint. Any suggestions?

leboeuf

any you guys been to the Bass pro shop lately......that place is crazy cool! I stood there in awe looking at the big waterfall with hundreds of freshwater fish packed into that hugh tank. All I kept thinking " is it possible to do this with saltwater ??????" That place is incredible!
I'm sure it's right around the corner for Dock......

leboeuf

sponges sound great! any pics? I have some natural pink sponge that is growing on the underside of one of my LR. Is this an indication that my water is good enough to have those long tubular sponges?

chevytrks

ill see what i can come up with this weekend, camera is in shop getting repairs, hope to get it back on saturday

sammystingray

Originally posted by LeBoeuf

Sammy- you should be, dirty old man..LOL... (I'll take some pics.)/B]

LOL.....I'm still in my twenties.....I would love to "take some pics" of her as well.:D :D :D Have fun guys.:) I wish I was closer so I could trade some frags too....we have a really good frag fest in Ohio though.

sammystingray

Texas is only about 20 hours away, and then another twenty back.....I guess that isn't too bad to trade some 5 dollar frags.:D I think Texas may have more people on here than any other state....seems like it anyway. I've been through northern Texas a few times on my way out west.....even have a cactus I pulled up on my kitchen window sill a few years ago.:D Too bad, love to meet you guys