Frags for sale.

zanclus

Originally Posted by saltaquaman
Total price check on A. Fromosa, Pink Birdsnest, Idaho Grape, A. Youngi., A Samoensis
Shipped to 25401
PM sent

zanclus

Originally Posted by stimpy4242
Interested in the PINK ones, need to see pictures though...need bright pink...send pics to phil at philipdepalo dot com
The only pictures I have are what I have posted sorry. all frags are top quality though.

bobtail107

I will say this, The frags that I have bought from John are the best quality frags I have ever gotten. The best part of his frags is that he does notbelieve in sending you a small frag, he usually gives you twice what anyone else gives you. I just want to say thanks for beeing such a great seller.
Jeremy

peglet

Hi, I am quite new to this forum and not quite sure how to navigate the messages. Wanted to send you a pm but didnt know how. I am interested in some of your frags. I like the samoensa, birdsnest, green slimer and the pink pocillorpa. My zip is 97423. Could you give me a total price including overnight shipping. Hope you still have some. Hope to hear from you. Thanks peglet

peglet

Hi, I am quite new to this forum and not quite sure how to navigate the messages. Wanted to send you a pm but didnt know how. I am interested in some of your frags. I like the samoensa, birdsnest, green slimer and the pink pocillorpa. My zip is 97423. Hope to hear from you. Thanks peglet

zanclus

Originally Posted by PORKY PUFF
where are you located in NY, is pickup possible?
I am located near Ithaca NY , so if you dont mind driving 4.5 hrs from long island , sure pickup is possible. Come on over anything.

zanclus

Originally Posted by peglet
Hi, I am quite new to this forum and not quite sure how to navigate the messages. Wanted to send you a pm but didnt know how. I am interested in some of your frags. I like the samoensa, birdsnest, green slimer and the pink pocillorpa. My zip is 97423. Hope to hear from you. Thanks peglet
Pm sent Piglet

J

jamey73

do you have any idaho grape left how much shipping to 39443