Frags for sale.

zanclus

For those who are requseting shipping please be advised that I prefer overnight shipping. I will ship 2nd day but I take no responsibility for the shippment. I have shipped with USPS, UPS and Fedex .In areas that USPS can't deliver overnight I go with the latter, but it can get expensive to ship just one frag . My zip is 13073 for your infomation to check which vcarrier can get to you overnight so you can decide if it is cost effective to ship. Thanks John

saltaquaman

I posted this on the seller feedback thread but wanted to post it here also.
Just wanted to leave some feedback for Zanclus.
I ordered 5 frags from him and they were all as advertised or better in most cases. He even threw in a bonus piece. He obviously has been doing this for some time. All pieces were double bagged, in an insulated box, shipped overnight and included acclimation instructions.
I will be keeping an eye out for more of his sales.

zanclus

Originally Posted by saltaquaman
I posted this on the seller feedback thread but wanted to post it here also.
Just wanted to leave some feedback for Zanclus.
I ordered 5 frags from him and they were all as advertised or better in most cases. He even threw in a bonus piece. He obviously has been doing this for some time. All pieces were double bagged, in an insulated box, shipped overnight and included acclimation instructions.
I will be keeping an eye out for more of his sales.
I thank you for your order Saltaquaman. I wish you the best , Enjoy and good luck!!

zanclus

Updated list of what I have avaiable:
A. micropthalama 2" mounted on plug $20.
Pink birdsnest 1" unmointed $15.
Green Pocillopora 1" mointed $15.
Pink Pocillopora 1" mointed $15.
unlnown cream stag Acro 2" unounted $15
Idaho Grape Montipora size of a nickle mounted on plug $25.
A, fromosa 2" unmounted $15. Ice blue tips!!!
Cabbage leather 2" $15 or 5" for $25
Green Hairy mushrooms silver dollar size $15
Brown / green mouth hairy mushrooms silver dollar size $15.
Orange Montipora digitata $15 1" mounted
German blue Montipora digitata $20 1" mounted

michael1972

Didnt know if you sent the paci out monday i didnt get a shiping # from you.
can you let me know if you even sent them?
I stayed home all day today and didnt want to sit home all day tomorrow if you didnt send the frags.
thank you looking fwd to some nice frags
mike

zanclus

Originally Posted by saltwater11
any of the first pic left and green slimmer? shipping to 61523 central il. thanks, rod
I am sorry but the Green Slimer ( A youngi) as well as the Purple A. Samoensis are all gone.

michael1972

UPS sure sucked today
The birds nest was broken in to little pices the green mushrooms "looked like they were melting" and the grape monti was broken into 3 pieces.
I tracked the package and asked for them to hold the package and they didn’t they put it on the truck around 6am and didn’t get it until it sat in the hot truck all day that probably got thrown around.
On the other hand the mushrooms the part that doesn’t look rotten or melted look awesome after i acclimated them. We will see with the other frags I know it was a hard day for them. Good thing they were packed so well or they would of been in worse shape then what I got them in.
When I talked to the People at UPS they told me there is a thing called early morning 2nd day????????? Never heard of it!
Nice size frags hope fully they come back i will keep you posted
Thank you and please let me know when the green slimer is ready to frag i would like a piece of that.
Delivered On: 10/24/2007 @ 6:11 P.M.

ziggy1010

Do you still have any of the Cabbage leather left? Can you give me a quote for shipping to Michigan 49006?? Thanks!

shaned

I purchased two frags from Zanclus mid October .. one was DOA (colt) and the other was VERY tiny (idaho grape). He refused to give refund and totally mis-represented the purchase.
I suggest you get insurance on ANY frag packs from Zanclus since it may be DOA when they arrive. I STRONGLY suggest you not buy from this seller!
Thanks,
Shane

zanclus

Originally Posted by shaned
I purchased two frags from Zanclus mid October .. one was DOA (colt) and the other was VERY tiny (idaho grape). He refused to give refund and totally mis-represented the purchase.
I suggest you get insurance on ANY frag packs from Zanclus since it may be DOA when they arrive. I STRONGLY suggest you not buy from this seller!
Thanks,
Shane
i shipped out what I said I was going to and now 4 weeks later buyer is telling me his stuff is dead requesting a refund. I have shipped to several people without problems