Frags FS in DC/Northern VA

steveoutla

Pink tipped green frogspawn - $5 per head (3 heads available)

Pink tipped green Hammer - $5 per head (25 heads available)

Acan Lord - $5 per head (2 10 headed frags available or I can frag more)

Lime green bali slimer - $10 for 2" multi-branch frag (4 available)

Deep Purple Monti-digi colony (softball sized) $25

Pink Birdsnest frags - $5 per frag (10 available)

Neon green Blasto Merletti- 2 heads for $5 (20 available)

steveoutla

Sure thing, I'll ship. USPS is $9.00 for a flat box rate and says 2 days to both of your locations but it's not guaranteed. Guaranteed 2 day is $20 UPS. Let me know.

cantbstopd

ok..so heres my deal. lol. $100 for one frag of the last 5 pictured, shipped 2nd day. you say that your acan lord is $50 per 10 headed frag, so thats $50. your green slimer is $10 for a 2" multi branch frag, thats $60. your monti frags are softball sized and their $25, so thats $85. and your birdsnest and blasto are $5 each frag, and thats $95, $9 for shipping brings it to $104, make it and even $100 and we got a deal. so one frag of eveything except the frogspawn and the hammer. i live down in south florida so i think that USPS should be able to get it here in 2 days, shoot i can probably hitch hike that far in 2 days.....lol
let me know what you think.

happy5446

hey Steve, is it ok to contact you next time we go through Northern VA to see what you may have avail. I'm upgrading in a few weeks (yay!) so I'm going to be sticking up soon. :O)

weber27

I am interested in a few items. Where in NOVA are you? I work in Ashburn and could come by afterwork this week.

M

monsterm

I live in woodbridge also and I am very interested in the frogspawn. Do you still have some?

cantbstopd

Originally Posted by cantbstopd
ok..so heres my deal. lol. $100 for one frag of the last 5 pictured, shipped 2nd day. you say that your acan lord is $50 per 10 headed frag, so thats $50. your green slimer is $10 for a 2" multi branch frag, thats $60. your monti frags are softball sized and their $25, so thats $85. and your birdsnest and blasto are $5 each frag, and thats $95, $9 for shipping brings it to $104, make it and even $100 and we got a deal. so one frag of eveything except the frogspawn and the hammer. i live down in south florida so i think that USPS should be able to get it here in 2 days, shoot i can probably hitch hike that far in 2 days.....lol
let me know what you think.

Hello.....
im trying to give you $100......let me know before i go spend it at the lfs, im sure they'd love to take my cash.....

weber27

I can come by and pick up on Saturday morning if that is a good time for you. I am interested in a frag of Blasto Merletti, Green Bali Slimer, Green Hammer, and the Frogspawn. Will Bring Cash!

steveoutla

Sorry, but the frogspawn is all gone. I have plenty of pink tipped green hammer. I won't ship unless the buyer assumes all responsibility.
Also, I'm about 30 minutes from Falls church.

jessica47421

do u do paypal?
i will take 2-3 heads of pink hammer and one of the birds nest if you have it.
also what is the difference between hammer and frogspawn?