frags in connecticut

andrew79

i have some pink birdsnest frags, green acros, teal acros, purple tip digita, green candy cane,and a green favia brain i am looking to trade or sell. if anyone local is interested let me know janice.marks at sbcglobal.net
thanks

andrew79

i am moving in a couple of months and i am trying to thin out my livestock alittle.have a couple of frags i am looking to sell.
teal tenius $15
purple digita $15
purple tip digita $10
pink brids nest $10
green acro $10
yellow tenius $10
red monti cap $10
lime green cap $10
orange zoa $10
brown polyps $5
gps $5
green zoa $10
green candy cane $10
and corals
meat brain $40
favia $30
pineapple $40
red lobed $35
8"+ toadstool leather $30
6" mushroom (clowns host) $10
purple tip digita colony $20
yellow ruffled ridge $35
pink porcillopora $40
green pavona $35
if you are interested and would like to see pics e-mail me at janice.marks at sbcglobal.net, would rather not ship
thanks

dburr

Hey andrew where you moving to? Still gunna be in CT?
Going to the meeting? I'd like to see the Teal or Yellow tenius.
Dan

sandman12

man looks like u have really taken off in the aquaria world! But ur never on anymore :( . If ever get a job i will be very interested in some SPS frags.

crazy4reefs

ok i know you said you wouldnt ship but i am located in NH so i was wondering if you would ship. i am interested in the red monti cap, lime green cap and maybe others. please let me know, thanks

andrew79

thanks sandman, when i get my 125 mabey we could work out a trade for some lr. i will talk to you soon.
crazy4reefs, i would be willing to ship to newhampshire, but overnight shipping could get expensive. you could check ups rates to see if it would be worth it for you. (items would be shipped from monroe ct, 06468.
thanks
andrew
update
teal tenius $15
purple digita $15
purple tip digita $10
pink brids nest $10
green acro $10
yellow tenius $10
red monti cap $10.......sold
orange zoa $10
brown polyps $5
gps $5
green zoa $10
green candy cane $10
and corals
meat brain $40
favia $30
pineapple $40
red lobed $35
8"+ toadstool leather $30
6" mushroom (clowns host) $10.......sold
purple tip digita colony $20.......sold
yellow ruffled ridge $35.....sold
pink porcillopora $40
green pavona $35.......sold

crazy4reefs

hey i have a question. you list the red monti cap listed as sold and you didnt list the lime green cap. do you still have it. overnight shipping would be alot. i am originally from ct. are you any where near ellington or vernon ?

andrew79

the zoa/polyps, and the leather are good starter corals, depending on your light and your levals the candycane and the brains might do well for you.
hth

coastie55g

where at in ct are ya.. im in narragansett RI might have to run down and pick some frags up.. my tank has been running for almost 9-10 months now.. water has been doing pretty good... just wanna see if i can get some to grow... still have some for ssale for the beganner?:D

andrew79

tamsam1 i would be willing to ship, but you should check shipping rates to from monroe ct, 06468, it is expensive and might not be worth it for you.
coastie55g i is still have a couple frags and corals for you if you are interested.

coastie55g

coastie55g i is still have a couple frags and corals for you if you are interested. [/B]
when can i come pick some up? im off today.. then work two days straight .. then im on vacation for a week.. :thinking:
so today is the only time i have to get them.. unless you wanna wait for a week and a half or so..
thanks
chris