Frags in DC or Northern Virginia?

badfish2

I'll consider any trade. Here's what I have:
Large healthy branching Frogspawn that I'm ready to frag. I just want to see if anyone would be interested in trading before I did it.
I also have:
Some mushrooms. they're a greenish blue color.
Zoos. orange and brown.
Green Star Polyps. They're everywhere and trying to take over my tank.
keep in touch with me if you'd like.
I have a cabbage leather that's beginning to split it two it looks like.

nctarheels

i'm in annapolis and want some g star polyp. i dont have too much just some mushrooms the size of plates, tons of xenia, and some sand polyps but i can get a ton of stuff. what would you want for the gsp

badfish2

Hey,
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I got caught up with work.
Fishfryer, I was kind of hoping to keep it local. Sorry. I don't trust myself to ship stuff.
Brigbills, Chantilly is about 30-45 minutes away I think. I'm in Arlington. Let me know what you've got to trade.
NCtarheels, I think we can work something out. As long as you don't mind trading with a Terp Alumni. I'm actually from Annapolis. I'll be in that area friday evening if you want to meet up. What did you mean, you can get a ton of stuff? I think the xenia would be kinda cool. What else can you get?

nctarheels

well i have connections at roozens, house of tropics, and some other lfs if youve heard of them, and i get like 30-50% off there, so i can get some cheap stuff... by the way both of my parents went to umd and are pushing for me to go there. im a junior at broadneck high school now so i have a little time.

sonnyg

hey guys im between manassas and woodbridge and work in springfield... maybe we all have something to trade each other

nctarheels

hey i just got a tree sponge, green bubble anemone, and it came with a free yellow ball sponge if either is interested. its not much so dont get your hopes up, about the size of a quarter. but its on a piece of liver rock about the size of a softball so if you want it we might be able to work something out.