Frags in Missouri (Xenia, Shrooms, & SPS)

pbuck

I just made frags of PomPom Xenia, Red Sea Xenia, and Regular Xenia. I also have 1 monitpora frag, several mushrooms including lavender and striped. Lastly I have several rocks with yellow polyps on them. I really need to clear off my sand bed, these frags are taking up too much space. If no one wants them I'll take 'em to my LFS.

R

randy 12

I'll take. I'm in Springfield, MO. Do you need anything in trade in the way of frags or equipment, etc.?

djessem

So about that coral........can we do it or not ....very interested!!!!!!
Again, im in WVa. Let me know

R

randy 12

Hey, pbuck, do you still have? I haven't heard from you...has anyone heard from pbuck?

pbuck

Sorry I have not been around here lately, I have been studying for a price theory test. I would like to have people that can come pick the frags up. If that does not work I'll ship them to who ever wants them. Randy, send me an email and you can come by and take a look at the frags. Email me pbuckler@drury.edu

soupysteve

SIR!
Wow - a fellow Springfieldian! How's it going? Iam NEW to the whole saltwater thing and I have been buying live rock from a certain place on Glenstone and Bennett (don't know the rules on posting LFS names on here...) I would be VERY ineterested in picking your brain as well as some of your rock (assuming my tank would be a good new home for ANY of your frags).
PLEASE RESPOND as I am quite dissapointed in the selection and variety of things I can get around here