frags in Seattle,WA?

jwolfuo

yeh. There is a lfs by Univ. of Wahington that I saw recently while I was visiting my brother at school. It is on 21st or 22nd st. right across from Die Beer Stube (awesome German bar - all beer imported from Germany!). Anyways, it looks like a hole-in-the-wall store but it isnt bad at all. I will be moving back to Bellevue, Washington at the end of summer and I would be interested in trading then.
my corals: green mushrooms, green eye zoos, orange rimmed zoos, green favites.
shoot me an email if you want. jwolfuo@gmail.com

sandre0284

Maybe I didn't explain enough, I am looking to buy some frags (not trade) at salt water fish stores in the Seattle,WA area within the next two weeks. And was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks, sandre0284

spoiledberners

Try http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/...rt/pc/home.asp it's in Renton off of I-405. It's in a strip mall behind McDonalds, but you have to drive towards the back of the mall on the right hand side. It was hard to find since they are tucked away with no fancy lights or windows. They have some really nice stuff. I'm just into fish only right now, but they had really neat things. They usually have a little sign out so you can find the place. Denny's in Kirkland has a small selection. A Pet Place in Burien might have some stuff, but small selection as well. I'm always just looking at the fish. Check out Barrier Reef, best bet around here. Hope it helps!