frags in so cal

murph145

have stuff to trade in so cal area ventura county sanfernando area....
can frag some zoo's.... i have neon orange, pink, red, neon green, orange rims with various centers, green eagle eyes, green rims with orange center.... i also have some shrroms lavender fuzzy, metallic green, and teal.... lots of GSP in my tank too
let me know if anyone is interested

sin

I wood like to get some red zoo's but i need you to ship them to philadelphia zip 19134. I'm going to check what's the best and cheap way to ship zoo's

farmboy

I would like to get some of you lavender shrooms (green metalics would be cool too!).
I'm trading on another thread with some purple/blue shrooms. I actually have quite the waiting list waiting for me :help: So, I can't really trade right now.
There is a great way to send them in the US mail. Priority costs 9 or 10 dollars and is about 3-4 days. EXPRESS is 15 to 17 dollars and is FAST. (good name, huh?) I sent some shrooms to SMONEY in Cali from KY and he got them the next evening.

Put them in a baggie with water, then another baggie for safety's sake. THen put them in a soup thermos. Pack them in a box with peanuts or foam, etc., then take them to the post office.
Bye, bye frags.

sin

since farmboy told you how to ship them can you ship me some zoo's if so let me know and how much for red zoo's i wood love to get some my zip is 19134

dmcrete

i have a huge canister filter i used on my 150 gal aquarium that works good, also have a brand new sea clone skimmer ill trade!! let me know!!!
thanks dennis :happyfish

murph145

im all set up on the equipment for my tank ..
thanks though!!!
i was meaning more in other corals but thats cool...
hey if u can find out shipping cost let me know what u wanna do and ill frag some stuff up either tomorrow or during the week for sure

dmcrete

hey murph,
if you double bag the frags, and put them in a stiropaom lined box(im sure you have one from your lfs) lots a news paper and a heat pack i have recieved lots of items from calif, from my brothers lfs in dana point, they should be shipped over nite fed x ,, they will make the trip fine, or put them in a large mouth thermuse with good packing then again they will travel fine i would like all types of your frags to establish in my 150 gallon, i have beautiful blue, orange, green zoo"s just starting they r growin fast ill keep you in mid, i have about 300 so far they r spreadin like crazy, since i added my 100 gal refugium, let me know what the cost is
THANKS dennis

murph145

ok cool thanks ill let u know the shipping cost maybe u can ship some of urs back in return for some of mine... u got any pics?

dmcrete

ill try to post pics, i also have 3 huge curley cue enenimies that r thriving, the y r beautiful, i might part with one i have a leather that is about 7 inches i might part with i have hundreds of baby snails ill give you and i have too many yellow tangs that r geourgouse ill send you one i dont want to frag any zoos yet, i have big ones but the r the producers,of all little ones, my peppermint shrimp r egg layin fools, im tryin ti single them out but cant get them before the eggs r eatin, baby star fish r abundant in this tank also the mve about like octapuss i will try to picture some for you but you know how hard that is on this site, any ways,, i want your shrooms please!!! r you interested in the enenimies?? :cheer:

murph145

the eneminies lol are enimies lol...
i only have one left in my tank its a rose bubble tip....
i got rid of my other RBTA that was its brother from an earlier split and i got rid of all 3 of my LTA's when making my tank into a reef the other anemones took up too much room and stung too many other corals most recently my purple LTA i had for like 14 months which was doing greatr moved and was stinging my red milli acro and my green stag horn so i got him outta there asap and took him to the LFS....
send some pics of the others and ill work on some pics of my lavender fuzzy shrooms for you....
what kinda lightss do u have on your tank?

dmcrete

i have 48" of t5 ho's and i have 48" of vhos and i have a 24 " jebo approx. 500 watts of actinics and 10 000k lighting half the tank is very wattage and the other halif is cooler, some corals move to the cooler side, but for the most part they move to there comfort zone and r thriving, my clams r growing and eatinf reef chili and r doing great,, they have been in my tank for 6 months now and r beautiful, i thought i needed more light but!!!!!they r doin great my green ricordia is growing but very slowly he is my only concern emerald crabs r great and my sally light foots r breedin r maybe just horny!!lol lol i want to get some diff lights but cant find the right price and these seem to be doing a good job, i had a lot of deterioration on sone critters till i installed my ro water filter,, its the best move i made the water tests r AWSUMmmmm all critters r well and have been since i installed the reverse osmosis makes a hugue difference Murph, Send me some frags, i promise you ill send you some of my zoo.s when they get bigger

dmcrete

murph
i have to drive 2 to 5 hundred miles to look at and purchase critters for my tank so if you can help beautify and stun my company when they come to my house, ill greatly appriciate you and promise to keep in touch and make it good for you when i establish more critters PROMISE

Originally Posted by dmcrete
i have a huge canister filter i used on my 150 gal aquarium that works good, also have a brand new sea clone skimmer ill trade!! let me know!!!
thanks dennis :happyfish
I didn't mean to hijack this post but can I ask you what's your experience with canister filter? A guy said it's a nitrate trap. Do you agree? I'm planning to get one for my FO tank. Thanks :joy:

poiboy

Fishy,
I believe they are but just like wet/dry if you stick to your regular maintenance schedule you shouldn’t have a problem. I just ordered a hot magnum for polishing only, plus you can move it from tank to tank with a good cleaning of course.