Free Avatars!

ryebread

Your welcome everybody! I'm glad that some of you put some of them to use.......I was worried.
There are lots available. :)

nm reef

I especially enjoy Rye's flashback inducing personal avatar.......:cool:
That is a heck of a deal you put together...many thanks for helpin' the members out...great avatars!!! Free too!!!:cool:

cnlight

Thanks Rye, I love mine, it does kind of expresses me in a way. Now, I'm just going to have to get a clown goby to match my avatar.:D

ryebread

I'm glad you all like them.
It's wierd but, it's a decent way to express yourself for such a small image. :cool:

I

iluvfish

Thanks Rye! I picked this one for my 6 year old. He picked out this fish at the LFS and calls him Pajama Sam! :) :D

jawfishray

Ryan the images were great. I chose one but the user cp choice of avatar change resulted in a choice of nothing. I could not access the saved image to upload. Do I have to post a certain number of times to gain access to the avatar function?
Man oh man. I would love to have a nice jawfish avatar, and the ability to upload the same wuld be good too?
Crossing fingers.
Ray

ryebread

JawfishRay-
The reason that you aren't yet able to load an avatar is because you don't have 20 or more posts. Once you reach 20 posts......you can then load an avatar.
How about this one? :cool:

jawfishray

I appreciate the update and the avatar! Great pic. Blennies, gobies, jawfishes, dragonettes, and any other bottom dwelling fish get my vote every time. So much fun to watch them bicker over territory, rocks, and view/vantage points.
Thanks again. I will load the avatar up here in a few minutes...well off to meet my 20!
Ray

jawfishray

not so

[hr]
now....
Ray
Thanks again Ryan....now if I could just find someone to build my website I would be good to go :(

jrpage

.......But those were some great pictures. Are they all in your tank(s)? Cuz I'm thinking maybe I'd stop by your house on the way home;)
We just started our tank about 6 weeks back. I'm thrilled just watching the water cyle with the LR and some hardy inverts.