Free Coral Banded Shrimp - Atl, Ga

hairtrigger

Hahaha, you aint kidding. I am picking him up after work today. rroberts said this CB shrimp has molted about ten times in his tank, and its feelers are about 8 inches long. :eek: I fragged an arm off my colt coral yesterday to trade him. Free is great, but I figure he deserves at least something for his generosity. :cool:

rroberts

Yeah it sounds like the little guy is going to a good home. He's not going to know what to think going from a 30 gallon tank to a 200 gallon tank! :)

rroberts

Glad you like him. I can't find the frag so if you cut off a new one that'd be cool. I can swing by your place and have a look at the tank too. I'm sure if the shirmp had known what kind of home he was going to he would have been a lot easier to catch! Haha.
BTW: The "anenome" is back.

rroberts

Hey Hair Trigger:
I put a large rock of the "anenome's" hole so hopefully he will not be able to mess with my Ricordia!

hairtrigger

Man, I knew that anenome did something to that frag. Of course you can have a replacement. I will email you later this morning when things settle down here at work. (Saturday) We can set up a time to meet. No worries. And now that I know your tank is the tall version, I can cut off a bigger arm. :cool:
I was thinking about it. And maybe you should pull that rock and put it in a bucket while you work on it. Make things easier. And dang plug every hole with rocks. Maybe aquarium putty. Cause that thing is a nightmare man. :D Talk to ya soon. :cool: