Free Duncan Frag, for those who see whats amiss

I have lived there for most of my life. But now I live in Oregon. I kept it up there because I will be transferring there here shortly.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by The Egregious
http:///forum/post/2578831
I have lived there for most of my life. But now I live in Oregon. I kept it up there because I will be transferring there here shortly.
Oh, ok. I was wondering why the shipping was only $7.70 if you really did live in Hawaii. lol

Ok guys, I will be right back, As I must complete this water change. While I'm gone, if anyone could tell me where I should go buy the appropriate heating packs?

I just called mine, they said nadda, and wouldn't even know where to get them. Argh. Anyone else know? maybe I could use those heat therapy packs from rite aid?

What I think I'll do if I cant get a hold of a heat pack, is just take a test batch of water put it in a bag and put one of those therapy packs on it, and then test the water after like 2 hours. If It's ok Ill send it in one of those. ................I actually just had an epiphany. Don't the therapy packs stop heating after like 3 hours?

reefkprz

heat packs=any hunting store ( sporting good stores) can provide you with them some last 24hours or more (reputedly)

coral keeper

I have a few heat packs and I asked my dad where he got them and he said he got them from Wall-Mart. So, you should go check in Wall-Mart if they have any.