Free Fish Again

team2jndd

Ok well I still have a purple tang, canary wrasse, damsel and watchman goby that need a goodhome. They are free to anyone who will take all of them. Looking for 100g minimum.

spanky13

Would you consider shipping within NY I have a very lightly stocked 125
One small yellow tang, two blue chromis, snails, crabs and urchins?

team2jndd

Sorry I dont want to ship to anywhere. I dont have the lights on the tank nemore so I cant get a decent picture sorry. He is about 5 inches. I would prefer all the fish to go to one person if thats possible.

reeftank27

i know its less than you want but i have a very open 75 gallon with a small clown tang,flame angel, and false percula

infern0

If you'll drive this way (NOVA), or at least meet me in the middle I'll take them. I have a 125 gal with only a foxface, perc clown, and a sailfin tang. Kinda bare...needs more fish. I actually REALLY want the purp tang.

team2jndd

sorry reef but the 75 is too small. I have a bunch of equipment and stuff for sale and im pretty much positive the fish will be picked up monday anyway.

reeftank27

well i have a 125 i could put the purple in and the others would be fine in the 75 gallon. But thats just an option for you just incase the other guy doesnt pick up. Thanks Jason