Free in Indy

jacrmill

I have decided I am way to busy to keep up with my tank the way I should. So I am going to take my tank down and save it for later. But that leaves all of my live stock and live rock. I have a royal gramma, 6 line wrasse, about 60 lbs of live rock, 1 peppermint shrimp, about 8 turbo snails, 5 scarlet hermits and 8 baja hermits, 8 trochus snails and 5 margarita snails. I would like to give them all away to someone. I need to get rid of them before this weekend, so if you can get here today or tomorrow they're yours, otherwise I will have to give them to a local store. So if you want, just PM me your phone number and we will get it arranged.

jacrmill

sorry forgot to mention, the rock has a good amount coraline algae but also a lot of hair algae on it.

cpl40475

fish are doing great I cleaned the rock up some and have it in a smaller tank right now getting rid of the hair on it. Just figured id let ya know they made the trip safely. Nice to meet you and good luck with classes.
Tracy

tr1gger

Originally Posted by cpl40475
http:///forum/post/2716515
fish are doing great I cleaned the rock up some and have it in a smaller tank right now getting rid of the hair on it. Just figured id let ya know they made the trip safely. Nice to meet you and good luck with classes.
Tracy
SO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT GOT IT ALL!!!
Grats, hope the stuff works out great for you