Free ORA Pulsing Xenia!! Indiana only

brandan

I have more free ORA Xenia to go around. If you pick it up, you can have it. . . . I am about 10mins outside of Indianapolis. PM me or post here if you are interested. Work is very busy right now as well as my classes in the evenings, so I will not be offering shipping on any items right now. All frags are "mounted" to sand and are ready to be glued to frag rock (I also have some frag rock I need to get rid of). Now to the pics. I have upwards of 15 frags, which equal out to over 25 stalks.

brandan

First is my Orange Cap $10 for quarter size frags

These zoos are not for sale, but that is one of the cap frags

Next is my 3-4 headed Frogspawn $20

Next is my Acan. This has ATLEAST 55 polyps $40obo

And last, Green Zoo frags $5-$20, these range from 5-45polyp frags.

I am very busy with work right now, so I will not be able to offer shipping on any of these items. This set of coral will be for pickup only, I am willing to meet close by also. If you are interested in multiple items, I will do discounts. PM me or post here. I am online all day at work, so I am typically quick to respond.

brandan

Originally Posted by rushprop
http:///forum/post/2671342
im going to be coming up that way next weekend, if you still have some, i'd like to come through.
Absolutely. I will make sure to save a few stalks if it looks like I am going to run out.

crazyfrog

Hey,
are you going to have these for a while? I don't know when we would make it to Indy (with gas prices as they are) but all the xenia you gave us (that we loved btw) died when we upgraded our tank.
thanks!

brandan

Originally Posted by crazyfrog
http:///forum/post/2672597
Hey,
are you going to have these for a while? I don't know when we would make it to Indy (with gas prices as they are) but all the xenia you gave us (that we loved btw) died when we upgraded our tank.
thanks!
I should have plenty whenever you are ready. Just shoot me an PM whenever you guys are heading this way. BTW, my birdsnest is doing very well still.

crazyfrog

Awesome! I'm glad the birdsnest is looking good. We lost the birdsnest too but I'm going to ask the guy we got it from here in town if we can get some more.

mike731

Hey I got a frag from you a while back and it fell upsidedown when I left for a vacation. Since then I have not had any growth and I don't know why. I think I may not be putting the right chemicals in...and I may need to start putting in marine snow.
-Mike

brandan

To the top!!! I did some more fragging yesterday so I have some more available again!! Come get it while it lasts!