FREE PICASSO TRIGGER! READING, PA local please

noah's ark

He's a great little guy with the best personality but I want my inverts back. Obviously not the ones he ate but I need them. I am bummed because he is the most interesting but he ate my favorite cleaner shrimp! FREE TO GOOD HOME! LOCAL ONLY PLEASE! I know nothing nor interested in the trouble of shipping a live animal.
:help:
~Tonia

tomh

im only 40 minutes away and would take him ....what size tank is he in??? Is he that bad of a wrecking crew???

noah's ark

He is in a 75. He LOVES snails and crabs. Also missing a cleaner and peppermint shrimp. :notsure: My cleaner was my favorite because I had him for 9 months and he would climb my arm. I put a giant snail in there and he pecks at him and tries to snatch all the crabs out of there shells. The way he sneaks around them and lunges in is kinda funny but I need my crew. I dont have all that time to be scraping and cleaning. I was hoping for the best. I bought him back in July because he was on sale and so cute. :joy: If you have any snails you want to give up since they will be lunch I will take them. Where about are you? Maybe we could meet half way. I am just off 222 by Shillington/Sinking Spring. Let me know if you definitley want him and I will get some adoption papers ready. I do not need any visitation rights either.

~Tonia

tomh

damn Tonia...I have over 150 snails and 50 hermits in the tank...sounds like serious dinner for this badass!!.....I cant do that ....I have a niger trigger in my tank and he doesnt bother ANYTHINg including my cleaner shrimp...matter of fact i think they are dating....Im 30 mins from pottsville....near mount carmel....lemme know if you ever have anything else you are looking to get rid of!!
Tom

noah's ark

About 1-1 1/2". He only bothers my inverts also. Gets along great with all the fish. He acts like they are not even there. Let me know if your interested.
~Tonia

noah's ark

You will drive from Jersey for him? Wow he will feel special! I am not sure where rt. 22 is in Jersey. Is it South at all. I lived there and would come over the Ben Franklin bridge to PA turnpike west to 222 exit. I am close to there than. What town are you in?
~ Tonia

my way

I'm in Oxford. Not far from Easton Pa. Mapquest directions are Rt. 78 W to 222S to Reading. It looks to be about a little over an hours drive.

noah's ark

I can meet you halfway if you want. Let me know and we can figure something out. Than I will have to try and catch the bugger. I am hoping that wont be too bad since he usually hangs out when I am cleaning the tank.

noah's ark

I just checked mapquest and it says 1 1/2 hr. Thats really far for a little fish. You will spend more in gas than the cost of a trigger at the pet store. I dunno... :notsure:
~Tonia

my way

No way am I spending $40.00 on gas to go to Reading and back. Plus I've found mapquest to be quite conservative when it comes to time. If you would rather find someone closer I would understand.

space_geek

Well, I dont feel an hour and a half drive is bad. Think about this, how many hours do those poor fish stay on an airplane getting here! Its like upwards of 12-18 hours!! I think it would be fine going that far.

noah's ark

I mean even though I am giving him away for free it doesnt make sense to drive that far and spend the gas money and time when you can pick up a trigger at your local pet store for less of a hassel. :joy:

my way

Price of gas in my little 4 cyl. round trip ---- $15
Time to take the trip (Round trip) ---- 2 1/2 hrs.
(I'm bored most of the time
anyway so it would give me
something to do)
Helping out a fellow Trigger lover---PRICELESS
I hope you find a good home for your little guy. I recently turned down an offer for one inMass. when the weather got cold because I did'nt want to be responsible for it,s death if he did'nt make it alive (Iwas'nt driving to Mass.) through the mail.

noah's ark

Originally Posted by My Way
No way am I spending $40.00 on gas to go to Reading and back. Plus I've found mapquest to be quite conservative when it comes to time. If you would rather find someone closer I would understand.

I read this thinking you meant it would cost you $40 to get here and back but reading your later post your saying it would not and you would not mind the entire drive? If you really want to come here for him I am totally ok with that. Must be nice to have that much time on your hands. I'm jealous! I was looking for local because I am not into a hike. If you want to do it you got it. Just about anytime is fine with me. Just let me know. Everyone that comes over including my brother in law last night thinks he is just the coolest fish and it bums me out and I say yeah but he is an invert eatin' lover.
~Tonia
:happyfish

bigbonedee

I would be interested in the fishy. I have a weekend home in Tobyhanna PA ( RT 80 exit 293)and usually head back on Sundays from there. You think we could meet up on a Sunday evening right before I head back home?