Free relatively new full tank setup

wonderwit

Free to good home:
Need to get rid of tank...I would MUCH prefer to sell it (invested a couple grand) but don't want to peice it out. PICK UP ONLY, in South Portland, Maine.
36 gallon bow front acryllic aquarium with stand (black)
Coralife Lunar Aqualights Compact Fluorescent Strip Lights, actinic and 10000K bulbs, 30"
30 lbs live sand
40 lbs live rock
Magnum 350 canister filter
Prism Pro Delux Skimmer
5.5 gal refugium, return pump and outfall line
bulb tip anemone
ocellaris clown fish
blue damsel
2-3 peppermint shrimp
2 brittle stars (2 diff species, forget which)
green star polyp ~ 5"
5-6 diff species of zooanthids (forget the species names, all purchased from SWF.com)
3 emerald crabs
cleaning crew (blue leg hermits, red leg hermits, nassarius snail, turbo snail, etc)
Misc testing equipment and water quality adjusters, feeds, etc.
Take the whole kit and kaboodle!

imurnamine

...And this is one of the times I wish I didn't live in Alabama. There are NO saltwater people around here...

wonderwit

Originally Posted by renogaw
what's your time frame you need to offload?
No real rush, won't be moving for a couple of months.

kender

I have really been looking for some live rock and wondered if you might part with it. I will pay for the shipping. Its the last thing I need to get so I can cycle my tank and get my first few fish. LR is so freaking expensive around here is ridiculous (probably because I am in oklahoma, aka middle of hell). Anyways, let me know. My email is avandyousefi @ hotmail . com
Laterz!

wonderwit

Originally Posted by kender
I have really been looking for some live rock and wondered if you might part with it. I will pay for the shipping. Its the last thing I need to get so I can cycle my tank and get my first few fish. LR is so freaking expensive around here is ridiculous (probably because I am in oklahoma, aka middle of hell). Anyways, let me know. My email is avandyousefi @ hotmail . com
Laterz!

Sorry, live rock goes with the rest of the tank...whats the person who gets the tank and critters gonna do without it? Hence the reason I do NOT want to parse this out.

oceandojo

Hey there, I'm VERY interested. I live in Rockland, Maine and my wife and I just bought a new house with the intention of setting up a nice tank
Email me and let's see if we can work something out.
I could come pick it up this weekend!
Dave
dtroup64@gmail.com

kender

Well had to ask. No harm no foul. If I was closer I would probably take the whole thing but there is no way it would make the compute all the way here. Hope it goes to a good home. Thanks!
Jamie

renogaw

if you can wait until the end of the month, i can talk to the wife and see if she will let my madness progress to a second tank :)

icy1155

Hello... was just doing a search for listings in maine and i saw this post... is it still avalible or has someone gotten it already?