Free Spotted Green Moray MI area

sillynecco

I would rather not ship it, just cuz i dont want to see him die.... i tell you what, give me your contact, and ill wait for a week to see if there is nobody locally who wants it. my main concern is that i have never shipped anything before, and i dont know how to do it.

reeftank27

ill pay for shipping too. let me know if the other guy falls out its not hard to ship eels. just need o2 and a heat pad because its freezing out

kingoftang

Originally Posted by sillynecco
I would rather not ship it, just cuz i dont want to see him die.... i tell you what, give me your contact, and ill wait for a week to see if there is nobody locally who wants it. my main concern is that i have never shipped anything before, and i dont know how to do it.
Its not that hard to ship eels. Just like the last guy said!
Can you post some pics pleez?

stormcat06

Do you still have the eel your giving away? i live in northville which is near detroit i have a few job sites near muskegon and your on the way back and i am willing to pick it up. E-mail me at sportsterhd05@aol.com.

reeftank27

yeah i think so, sorry i offered her a little bit of money for her time. i didnt try to steal it from anyone i was just trying to be nice, if anyone else was nice they would though some money to her also. i would still like him if he is still available. And if know one else wants to give you a little bit extra for your time, i will thanks jason, here is my email. reeftank27@stny.rr.com