Free Star Polyps!!!!

ukcats

I have free star polyps to anyone who wants them. Star Polyps are so easy to grow that you ALMOST can't kill them. They really don't require much light and will glow under actinic. If your looking to start growing corals thei is a perfest first coral for you. This is for local distribution only. I live in the Greater Cincinnati Ohio area.
Email me if your interested... cparsons48@insightbb.com

tripleshot

soccer21 where at in Ill are you. I will be down around racine wi the end of the month could bring some with me. what color do you want i have green yellow and purple.

soccer21

i am 22 miles east of st louis lol i think thats a bit far from you but i am ore than willing to pay for shipping if that is at all possible

tripleshot

Here are a few pics of what i have. I will have to frag the rock for the purple one if more than one person wants some or if someone wants to buy the whole rock thats fine too it has purple and green on it with two cats eye buttons. but note the rock is about 12-14" long and 5-6" wide and weighs about 8-10lbs. the yellow is about the size of a baseball and the green i have different sizes of. the green is on a rock that is about 8" long and 5" across. also have a piece of green about the size of a goulf ball maybe even a little bigger. Price will depend on size of frag you want.

ukcats

Sorry, I don't wanna mess with shipping...afterall, they are free guys! Anymore locals want some?

puff_puff_

thats fine man i understand but if you change your mind ill pay shipping and through you so money for your time... i dont expect anything for free:) i hate buying things from fish stores. i look for private established healthy tanks. and for the most part guys here keep good tanks... so again name your price or good luck! thanks for your time..

tripleshot

Like 10.00 for golf ball size you pay shipping i have to buy shipping stuff so its not like im makeing maybe 1.00 or 2.00