Free Star Polyps!!!!

engineer

Originally Posted by tripleshot
Here are a few pics of what i have. I will have to frag the rock for the purple one if more than one person wants some or if someone wants to buy the whole rock thats fine too it has purple and green on it with two cats eye buttons. but note the rock is about 12-14" long and 5-6" wide and weighs about 8-10lbs. the yellow is about the size of a baseball and the green i have different sizes of. the green is on a rock that is about 8" long and 5" across. also have a piece of green about the size of a goulf ball maybe even a little bigger. Price will depend on size of frag you want.

How much for the purple(the big rock)? How about a pic of that one? email is: thompsonj6969@hotmail.com

cham

Originally Posted by tripleshot
RoyalGamma ygm

You have any more of the green stars left?

fishgeek01

UKCATS i work in richmond IN, and would be interested in your purple star polyps do you have any left, and can we work out the rest of the details let me know @ jbarbier at jdbyrider dot com

ukcats

I still have some to GIVE!!! Email me if anyone else is interested. MY extra polyps are free to locals or people who can find a way to NKY or Sw Ohio. Sorry, no shipping. Thanks everyone for your interest.

trimmer

I could inform you on how to ship them pretty easily. Because I would like to have some and would pay the expence of packageing and shipping . If interested in shipping or even want to just know how email me clevercut1@yahoo.com