free to good home

ibew

4inch blue hippo looking for someone that has a 90gal or bigger and is also local pickup only
also have a 4inch sallylightfoot that is also very healthy just worried that he might eat one of my smaller fishes one day

ibew

how far is reading and were is the half way point also I might I seen your post and might be interested in the mag7,and mag3 to if it isn't to much what do you want the hippo or the SLF or both

bellanavis

If you drove here, and since you would give the hippo, and the crab, I would give you a good deal on the pump, my zip is 19607. Let me know, I am not sure where a halfway point would be, what is your zip?

ibew

15065 what size tank and what do you have that might eat him if you have alot of LR he might have a chance considering how fast he is. Also its like 4 and half hours to get to you I woud have to meet you half way which would be like 2 hour drive for both of us

bellanavis

Right now, he would be going into a 125, then into a 380. I would have to wait a week at least, since I am almost done with hypo, my tank needs to be fishless for one more week, starting this sunday, would that work for you?

jessi p

I am 45 min from Pittsburgh and very interested in your crab. Shoot me an email at Jpizzurro *nospam* at comcast.net
Thanks!

ibew

Originally Posted by Jessi P
I am 45 min from Pittsburgh and very interested in your crab. Shoot me an email at Jpizzurro *nospam* at comcast.net
Thanks!
were are you located and what size tank do you have

stimpy4242

My my, well i know you said local pickup, but would you be willing if paid for to send via UPS? Get it in a bag with air and overnight it? Can give account number, just throw some packing peanuts and a handwarmer...sounds like a lot...well if you want let me know email at phil *nospam* at philipdepalo.com

ibew

Originally Posted by stimpy4242
My my, well i know you said local pickup, but would you be willing if paid for to send via UPS? Get it in a bag with air and overnight it? Can give account number, just throw some packing peanuts and a handwarmer...sounds like a lot...well if you want let me know email at phil *nospam* at philipdepalo.com
sorry no shipping

jessi p

Hi Ibew,
I have a 75 gallon with 1 damsel and 1 orange spotted shrimp goby. About 6 hermit crabs, and an anemone. Plan to get a couple gold stripe maroon clowns, a royal gramma and an coral beauty angel.

turbo21

i live in baldwin, near century 3 mall, and have a 90 he could go in, his tankmates would be a domino damsel and a valentini puffer, no problem picking him up anytime you want
bob

ibew

Originally Posted by Jessi P
Hi Ibew,
I have a 75 gallon with 1 damsel and 1 orange spotted shrimp goby. About 6 hermit crabs, and an anemone. Plan to get a couple gold stripe maroon clowns, a royal gramma and an coral beauty angel.
sorry that tank is to small for him jessi he will out grow it very soon

ibew

Originally Posted by turbo21
i live in baldwin, near century 3 mall, and have a 90 he could go in, his tankmates would be a domino damsel and a valentini puffer, no problem picking him up anytime you want
bob
bob I live in Natrona Heights off of route 28 about 5 minutes from the new Pittsburgh Mall they built recently if your still interested email me on what day would be good for you And I can give you directions jpochan@yahoo.com
Jeremy