free to who pays

boostinger

if you buy this you get a your frag glued to a FREE frag rock but i have Green Monti Cap 5"+ across and attached to a baseball size piece of live rock and I have several orange Monti caps that have grown out and are now quite large. i want to get $15 for a 1- inch frag of the orange and $17 for a 1-2 inch frag of the green. i can ship and if you want the whole green cap $75 and for one of the large pieces of orange $75 the large orange is about 7 -9 inches email me for pics of the monti cap im in cedar rapids and i am open to trades and offers
shiping will be any where from $15 to $45 depending on 1 day or 2 day just let me know and i will look it up

jakebtc

I'm right near Maquoketa how long you willing to hold 2 small frags 1 of each? I wouldnt be able to do until at least next week but I have family that lives in CR wouldnt necessarily have to be shipped I could make a trip up and pick up on the way home .

boostinger

Originally Posted by boostinger
if you buy this you get a your frag glued to a FREE frag rock but i have Green Monti Cap 5"+ across and attached to a baseball size piece of live rock and I have several orange Monti caps that have grown out and are now quite large. i want to get $15 for a 1- inch frag of the orange and $17 for a 1-2 inch frag of the green. i can ship and if you want the whole green cap $145 and for one of the large pieces of orange $150 the large orange is about 7 -9 inches email me for pics of the monti cap im in cedar rapids and i am open to trades and offers
here is a small frag of the green