free/trade

crazy4reefs

i dont know if i can do this here or not. i have a seaclone skimmer that is 2 years old. i just replaced the pump last october, it works really well. i was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for some coral. not looking for much or anything in particular just wanted to see what was avialable.

crazy4reefs

jamose6, i am waiting to hear from peacetypes as i am really interested in the trade for zoos and shrooms. but if it falls through i will e-mail you with a decent price. thanks :)

fishfreek

I have some frags to trade. I have green striped & brown shrooms, green star polyps, colt, kenya tree coral, button polyps & xenia. E-mail me if you're interested and we can possably work something out.
saltyreef@webtv.net
Bob

crazy4reefs

it still works well, i just broke down my 46 gallon tank. i want to buy a smaller skimmer for my 20 gallon and on my 75 gallon i will be using a in sump skimmer. i was just going to throw it out but i thought i would see if anyone wanted it first...:yes:

peacetypes

Hey sorry about my late reply. Give me your email and i can send them or you can look in my -- gallery, any of the zoos/ shrooms ill trade. Even the PPE (false).
Robert

crazy4reefs

hey Peacetypes,
happy to hear from you. could you e-mail me the pictures i couldnt find the gallery, not real familiar with --.
nhbrat(at)cyberportal(dot)net
thanks