Free U-Build It Package to the 150th

saltyrich

Here we go. Another go around! I'll be seeing all of you well into the early evening just like last time. My 20 gallon needs this real bad, still.

tim

See I have this tang, well a couple of tangs actually, in my 29 gallon. I'm concerned about the Power Blue, he's only 6 inches, but I'm not convinced he is self actualized. I mean when he swims near one of the yellow tangs, or the other 2 power blues for that matter, he seems to hold back a little, you know, just a little hesitation. I first thought it was the school of 6 chromis swimming by that affected his behaviour toward his friends, but then I thought it was the clowns playing in their anemones, but now I think it might be the clams or the acropora. Also, he might have ich -- what should I do?
I have 20 watts of NO light, and I'm thinking of getting a heater. I've had the tank setup for a good 3-4 days, so my water should be perfect. The LFS said I'm a really nice person, so I don't need to QT.
Oh, actually I'm just posting for the free stuff -- I need MORE FISH! No, actually this whole post is a fabrication and only a ploy to get my first post in for this contest. I'm starting to think that the first post might be easy -- whereas the second post (hitting the 150 mark) might be significantly harder. Good luck!

j21kickster

Good Luck guys- and just a tip last time i tried to win- i submitted my final vote at 146 posts and by the time the server cought up- i was the 155 poster so dont wait until the very last minute- b/c about 200 others are doing that same thing

casey

I need one of these so bad. If I am getting metal Halides do I need a ton of snails for my 75 gal tank. Also anyone have any good ideas on catcher a tank from my 75 gal.