Free U-Build It Package to the 150th

bethany

well here goes my second one.......it will be over by the time I wake up.......ALWAYS HAPPENS THAT WAY :cool:

ryebread

I am 5'9", Blue-Green eyes, Dishwater blonde hair (actually more like Hot-Dog water), Miscellaneous piercings (getting rid of most of them), Tattoo in the center of my back showing my medival Virgo symbol surrounded by flames, Straight teeth (except for the bottom row where I got hit in the mouth with a baseball bat four years ago) teeth are fairly white as well thanx to Crest Whitestrips, physique is looking pretty good lately since we joined a gym about three months ago (Right arm is still a little bigger than the left.........), have a little bit of a lisp (no biggie), I am unibrowless, My earlobes are hangers (not connected to my face) I like braunschweiger (mmmm........liverworst), there is a freckle on the back side of my left hand (maybe it's a mole looking closer), I have a change jar (actually it is a 5gal glass jug) that I am filling with change for the last year for my big reef tank purchase, I like to dance around the room when no one is home, I enjoy the Antiques Road Show as well as Trading Spaces and Comic View on BET "giveittoem"), I iron my clothes before I go to work, I have a collection of 4,600 CDs - About 275 DVDs - 600 vinyl albums - and of course- Nose Gobblins, I like to draw even though I can't, I hate using ice-cubes (don't even own an ice tray), If I lived anywhere near a beach I would enjoy long walks on the beach, I enjoy the gormet snack of pizza lunchables, ................Oh and I almost forgot........I need a better clean-up crew. Gimme!!

iceburger

wondering how i'm going to stuff $75 worth of inverts into an already full 10gal nano........yeah i think i can do it
rye............um, maybe you shouldnt be so honest :p

dazed1

Originally posted by yetex
don't think i will watch it all night but here is a post to help out

My thought's exactly :)
Good luck to whoso ever win's :)