Free

FREE IN LAS VEGAS LIVE ROCK 50LBS
FISH 2 BLUE DEVIL DAMSEL, 1 YELLOW DAMSEL,2 YELLOW TANGS GOOD SIZE JUST NOT REAL YELLOW, 1 DOMINO DAMSEL BIG
MISC SNAILS AND CRABS 1 FEATHER DUSTER
100LBS CRUSHED CORAL
ALL HAS BEEN IN AN ESTABLISHED TANK FOR OVER 1 YEAR NO PROBLEMS HAVE TO MOVE AND CAN'T PUT UP FOR SIX MONTHS SO i NEED TO GET RID OF EVERYTHING
NO SHIPPING YOU HAVE TO COME AND GET

pferboy

really...because my dog got hit by are truck just a couple of days ago and his last wish that he barked to me was to get 50lbs of free rock. WOW that is a sign.

SORRY ALL HAD A MEDICAL EMERGENCY SO I COULDNET GET BACK TO YOU ALL EVERYTHING HAS GONE INCLUDING TANK FRIEND OF MINE GAVE ME 1500.00 FOR IT ALL SO I TOOK IT WILL USE MONEY TO BUY NEW SET UP WHEN I'M READY

Originally posted by saltwaterdave
Will you Pretty Please ship the rock to me???? Pretty PLEASE!!!!I will pay the shipping cost!!! I am begging:D :D
David

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT COULD'NT GET BACK TO NO ONE I WISH I HAD THE STUFF I WOULD SEND IT TO YOU FOR FREE FOR THE INCONVIENCE YOU HAD BUT A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK EVERYTHING

chinnyr

Actually,Dave does have to go into the hospital Thursday.I spoke to him on the phone yesterday.He did'nt tell me what for,but I wish him luck!:)

Thanks Rich I appreciate the thoughts:D I will be down for quite a while but not out. Did you get that tank?
dragonwolf187 Thanks it is no problem,I have a 110 sitting here empty,expect for water...lol.Money is gonna be real tight since I am not working now.
David