french angel with triggers !

ok i went to the store and they hav a big french angel he is awesome but i know they can be agressive but do u guys think aggressive enough to be with the triggers,i hav a clown trigger,humhum,yellow tang ,lionfish,snowflake,porky puffer,i put the big tomato and the blue damsel in the 20 gallon because the blue damsel was get chased too much by the clowntrigger and the lion,also i want to get another clown fish , but let me know what you think about the angel? :cool:

saltfish4me

I would say no angels besides the fact that they need great water quality your tank is already real close to overcrowded if it isn't already
Justin

eric18

clown trigger,
Aggressiveness isn’t really the factor in this case the thing is the fish u have in that tank are messy eaters and its hard to maintain good water conditions with them and angels need excellent water condition… so you see the problem here the angel would eventually get sick from the water conditions then if he was harassed that would just make things worse so its not a good idea.

wow thanks , i didn,t think about that they are messy i do hav a protein skimmer but your right well there goes my idea for a angel,thanks again :(

mark-24

Well, if this is in your 225, if you really really want an angel. This is what I think you could do, drop the triggers, and add a Queen Angel (One of the hariest angels, but does get pretty big) and a refugium. Refugiums greatly drop nitrates.
-Mark