freshwater lionfish

brandoncena

ok i work at a pet store and i can order fish and i was thinking about ordering a freshwater lionfish aka stonefish and i was wondering what can this fish go with does anyone know?

sepulatian

Originally Posted by BrandonCena
ok i work at a pet store and i can order fish and i was thinking about ordering a freshwater lionfish aka stonefish and i was wondering what can this fish go with does anyone know?
Stonefish are no where near FW lions. They are quite ugly and are venomous. They are greyish brown and sit at the bottom of the tank at all times until they find something to eat. Unless you have a demand for this fish, which I highly doubt, don't buy it. What distributor do you deal with?

brandoncena

Originally Posted by sepulatian
Stonefish are no where near FW lions. They are quite ugly and are venomous. They are greyish brown and sit at the bottom of the tank at all times until they find something to eat. Unless you have a demand for this fish, which I highly doubt, don't buy it. What distributor do you deal with?

ohh srry well yea how about a freshwater lionfish then can u send me a pic of one? and i really dont know what distributer i deal with lol i just started a week ago and im not sure but i work at pet supplies plus lol

reefkprz

just google image "Batrachus trispinosus" you'll see picture.
I love them But they really are just brown motionless lumps at the bottom of your aquarium. they are flexible in water types but they do like brackish, and are very sensitive to poor water quality.

brandoncena

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
just google image "Batrachus trispinosus" you'll see picture.
I love them But they really are just brown motionless lumps at the bottom of your aquarium. they are flexible in water types but they do like brackish, and are very sensitive to poor water quality.

will they get along with bala sharks irridescent sharks angel fish and sun cats?