Friday Night

kellyryan

It's probably my own fault too. All girls have/need a young teddy-bear type adult model who is not their father, most have their uncle to play that role. I happened to enter her life when she was at the age she started to need a teddy bear, even though I lack the body mess.
It doesn't help that I give in much easier than her parents. Remember I bought that Bratz thing?
I am just not mentally ready for kids or something. Getting love letters from a little girl is kind of cute but very weird :hilarious

lovethesea

Originally Posted by kellyryan
. All girls have/need a young teddy-bear type adult model who is not their father, :hilarious

= ummm, NO
You are old enough to be her father ! :hilarious

kellyryan

Yes I am.
Once my boss and I were working on something late into the night at his place. She was to go to bed and she gave him a hug. We went back to working on our project and she just stood there. After a few minutes my boss told her to go upstairs but she wouldn't go and just stood there looking at us and playing with her fingers. He asked her why wouldn't she go to bed, she ran to me and jump into my lap and gave me a hug then she said: "I WISH YOU WERE MY DAD!"
My boss was really hurt.

aw2

Are you a guy? And you like kids?
Yes, I am a guy and I LOVE KIDS. I have a 15 year old nephew (who's 6'4", 210lbs.), a 14 yr. old nephew and my niece Abby, from the pics, who's 5. The boys were at my parents for a week. We stayed up till 7am, playing XBOX, pretty much every night.
I love being around kids, playing with kids, whatever.

rberhow

Originally Posted by lovethesea
Rberhow, that last pic is priceless !!

Thanks!!! It is one of my favorites.
Birdy-wow, training 2 kids at the same time and a boy and a girl. You win the all star mom award, for sure. How did the night go?
AW-I think it is so cool that you love spending time with your niece and nephews. That is one of the most admirable traits of a good man in my book.
Kelly-I hate to break it to you but it sounds like that little girl has her first crush!!! Very cute. Just wait, someday, your kids will be the center of your life too, with your sensational honey by your side.

darth tang

Originally Posted by rberhow
Kelly-I hate to break it to you but it sounds like that little girl has her first crush!!! Very cute. Just wait, someday, your kids will be the center of your life too, with your sensational honey by your side.
Unless she is working at Office Depot. Oops, did I say that?

kellyryan

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Unless she is working at Office Depot. Oops, did I say that?
No, you didn't.
She can work anywhere she wishes. But it's a trait I like, that she's working.

kellyryan

Originally Posted by rberhow
A small dose of children from time to time is okay.
If it's up to me, I'll have no kids.
Yes.

kellyryan

Originally Posted by lovethesea
Kellyryan....I hate to also tell you that kids are our future. You only get once chance with them.

We get them into this messed up world so they can grow up to hate us.

lovethesea

If it's up to me,.

:hilarious

still haven't gotten a copy of that book have you.

darth tang

We get them into this messed up world so they can grow up to hate us.

The world isn't messed up. It is the people that are. Haven't even got kids yet, and you are already teaching wrong.