Fridmani

saltn00b

they usually dont mix well with basslets, such as it is with all pseudochromis.
however, i want to point out that this site has fish that are 'on sale', but the price usually doesnt change at all from the last week when it wasnt on sale.

1journeyman

Love mine, but he/she was really shy for the first month or so. My 6 Line Wrasse even harrassed it quite a bit.
Mine would not have survived except it is in a large, lightly stocked tank and had plenty of room to hide.... Now it's out all the time and is a beautiful fish.

oceanists

Originally Posted by NigerBang
not to get off topic...Is your avatar....Maynerd?

Yup , Maynard James Keenan - Tool , APC
thank for the info guys
he will be going in a 180

nigerbang

thats is what I thought..Everytime I see Tool or APC live...it gets stranger and stranger...As far as I know he said 10,000 days was the end of the line for him with tool...was going to focus on APC...sorry not trying to thread jack

dut

Originally Posted by saltn00b
they usually dont mix well with basslets, such as it is with all pseudochromis.
however, i want to point out that this site has fish that are 'on sale', but the price usually doesnt change at all from the last week when it wasnt on sale.
When they go on sale it ussally means free shipping.

oceanists

thats is what I thought..Everytime I see Tool or APC live...it gets stranger and stranger...As far as I know he said 10,000 days was the end of the line for him with tool...was going to focus on APC...sorry not trying to thread jack

where did you hear this ?

nigerbang

Seems like an interview..it was something to that effect..I will believe it when I see it...(Hope I dont see it)

oceanists

Seems like an interview..it was something to that effect..I will believe it when I see it...(Hope I dont see it)

Tell me about it .... one of the greatest band from the 90s