frogspawn color?

shybright

I ordered a green frogspawn online. I just got it today but it's brown. Do they change colors at all? Here's a pic. Bad camera. It's not green at all.

birdy

Looks like a really nice frogspawn, they do come in a brown color also, so it is hard to say what color it may stay, occasionally corals will change color under different lighting.

cprdnick

Wow, that is nice. It may be undergoing shock from transport and acclimation. As Birdy said, they do change with different lighting, however, if you give it a few days up to a few weeks you may witness a change in color and size. Mine has gotten alot more brilliant in color since it came from under the LFS's MH's to my pcs.
What lighting do you have it under?

krishj39

Most likely answer: nope, it will stay brown. Brown is just the more common color variety. Obviously you would have preferred a green one, just like most everyone else. Unfortunately, this is just a disadvantage to ordering online. Many will ask you to select the color of the coral if there are several common colorations. I have a brown one and a green one, and I think both are pretty, though I have to admit it took a while for me to appreciate the beauty of the brown one.